Samui Cliff View Resort & Spa is located on Koh Samui’s secluded eastern coast between Chaweng Noi and Lamai Beach.
How to get there :
From Bangkok to Samui
1. By bus & boat, daily coach services from the southern Bus Terminal for Samui via the vehicle ferry from Don Sak in Suratthani. By rail, the train/bus/ferry combination tickets are available at Bangkok’s Hua Lamphong.
2. By Air, 1.10 hours
- TG flies daily : from Bangkok to Suratthani 2 flights/day.
- PG flies daily : from Bangkok to Samui 14 flights/day up to 28 flights in peak season.
- PG flies daily : from Phuket to Samui 2 flights/day.
- PG flies daily : from Hong Kong to Samui 1 flight/day only on Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sunday.
- PG flies daily : from Singapore to Samui 1 flight/day.